If you're human leave this blank:
Your shopping cart is empty!
PDFs (What you will be asked to sign on the day of Hire)
Instructions for the safe use of a bouncy castle or slideInstruction on the safe use of the Spas (Hot Tubs)
Last Updated - 10/07/2017
If your chosen hire equipment comes to a price of £100 or over, then a deposit of 20% will be required to secure your hire. On the day you will only be required to pay the remaining 80%. Hires under £100 do not require a deposit and the full price will be paid on the day, unless you have already discussed payment with us.
If your hired equipment comes to under £100 then there is no cancellation fee if you cancel at any time. If your hired equipment comes to £100 or over and you have paid your deposit, then cancellation is free up to 7days before the booked date and your deposit will be refunded. If you cancel with less than a weeks’ notice, then your deposit will not be refunded.
Upon delivery of your hire you will be asked to sign to say you have read and understood how to use the equipment and what your responsiblities as a hirer are, you can view the full Terms and Conditions of Hire here on the website. Please refer to the PDFs at the top of this page which is the paperwork you will be presented with and asked to sign on the day of hire, please download and carefully read prior to our arrival.
Note: It is the responsibility of the customer (hirer) to ensure that all possible steps are taken to avoid injury or damage to the inflatable.
Spire Castles Spire Castles - Inflatable Bouncy Castle Hire - Salisbury, Wiltshire, Dorset and Hampshire © 2016